Tuesday 18 November 2008

Thank-you for the muisc!

Hello!!
Its 2am here!
I cant sleep! Oddly enough I'm watching Coronation Street! Well I'm not I'm typing this!

I have been listening to music alot recently! My trusty lil mint green ipod nano 3rd Generation bought for me last Christmas by my lovely boyfriend Liam! (in case your interested!) is jam packed with 36 hours of continuous music! I would never have to hear the same song twice for 1 and 1/2 days! Just over 600 songs!


Now when i say alot i mean alot! I have it attached to me all the time! Its great for cleaning, falling asleep to, out for a walk with or just when Liam is talking to much!!!


Now this isn't an advert for an Ipod but i really would recommend one!

Music is so important to me! Its always been in my life! I remember when i was little and my mum was doing her house work with the music sooooo loud!!! It was great!

I have a bizarre music taste, i listen to country, rock, pop, classical, indie, punk, r&b, reggae!!

It would be impossible to pick a fav!

Music is great! It makes you feel and think! Its so emotional! Its calming and relaxing!


When you hear a song and it reminds you of something good its lovely!

Or singing at the top of your voice on a Friday night with my best friend there is nothing better! (well maybe but ill keep it clean! lol)

So i urge you go now and listen to some music! Relax, remember, laugh or cry!

No comments: